Sunday, November 23, 2014

MY FIRST BATH


 Here I  am, already 11 days old!  I was busy talking to grandma and enjoying my new swing, WHEN, all of a sudden, my mommy gets out some thing that i have never seen before.

Suddenly I find myself over on the counter and getting my clothes off. What is going on??
Wow! Is mommy sending me back where i just came from. No, we are singing songs and enjoying some water time.

I am pretty laid back here and enjoying this new experience.
Even have a little  shower head to rinse me off, and loving the smell of the Burts Bees baby wash that my mommy got for me.  Think I am going to enjoy this!
First thing you know, my first bath is over, and mommy and I are getting ready to get dressed and have dinner!I think I am going to have fun doing this new bath thing! Lots of fun, and I like my new Baby Bath Spa!


No comments:

Post a Comment