Saturday, August 22, 2015

BACK TO THE ZOO


 In August , Miss Paytin came to visit for the weekend and Mommy, Grandma, Paytin and I went to the zoo. This was my second trip to the zoo and I was such a good girl. Grandma brought along a cold rag to keep us cool as it was a very hot day.  I had fun though and was a very good girl! We saw lots of the animals and even some animal babies.  It was also my very first day to  ride on the train and also the Merry Go Round.  I really had a lot of fun riding on my horse for the Merry go Round and held on just like I was supposed to. There were so many new things to see here and it kept me busy looking all around. Grandma got me a little stuffed frog at the gift shop and I talked to it all of the way home after our zoo trip. What a fun day!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment