Sunday, March 22, 2015

AN NEW DISCOVERY ON THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING

 SO , today is the first day of spring for my very first year! So excited about this and all that I am going to learn this year.  Well I was staying at my Grammys house today while my mommy and daddy were out earning some money for all of the things that I am going to need, and Grammy noticed while I was laying in my stroller watching Veggie Tales that I was more interested in my pantleg than I was in the program., so after watching what I was doing for a few minutes, she realized that I was about to make a new discovery, and she did two things. First of all, and the most important, she want and got her NIKON and got it ready, and then she took one of my  legs out of my outfit. Well it wasn't too long until I noticed something new t hat I had never seen before, and it seemed to be attached t o me.  Well I spent at least an hour investigating this new toy, and Grammy is betting that  I will be able to find this fun item again in the future, and maybe even do a demonstration of my agility!
Grammy is having fun with being able to see these new behaviors,and thought that this was a fun one, especially since it was something new for a new season.



I know that all of these photos look about the same, but Grammy couldn't chose which one was the best, so she just put all of t hem in! Crazy Grammy

No comments:

Post a Comment