Thursday, April 2, 2015

SOME EASTER FUN WITH MY FAMILY

So just before Easter , when the Easter Bunny comes, Grammy and Mommy decided that we should go up to Waco and celebrate Easter with my big sis, and my two nieces. Grammy bought all of "us girls" really cute new Easter dresses so we would look especially cute, and off we went. We had a fun lunch out at Shmalts's, which is mommy and my big sis's favorite restaurant, and then we headed off to Cameron park for some fun time under t he big tree
Grammy brought some big blankets so we could have some time to get acquainted, and here I am with Miss Ariel Mariee who, believe it or not , is my littlest niece.  We are almost the same age... and I know we are going to be great  friends. Right now, she is almost 9 months old, and I am almost 5 months old.  This is really the first time that we have "met". Ariel is able to  sit up already by herself, and I am still needing some help

Miss Paytin, who is almost 3 years old, is a great helper with  "us smaller girls" and was helping both of us to sit still for our first photo together.  It also took a little bit of help from my mommy and big sis as the three of us were all a little bit wiggly.

Don't we all look so cute together!  I know  that as we get a little bit older, we are all going to have A LOT of fun together, and Grammy is already planning some fancy tent days.... although I am not sure what a tent is yet, I know it will be fun
Miss Paytin was really excited to get out and go swing and have a good time

Ariel and I pretty much hung out on the blankets, but before you know it, we will be out swinging too. I can hardly wait.

This just goes to show that swinging is fun at all ages, and the park even seemed to have a swing Grammys size. What fun


Here is Miss Paytin with her Gramdma who is helping her learn to swing, and by the time Ariel and I are ready to swing, Paytin will be old enough to help us learn to swing too

Meanwhile Ariel and I are back on the blanket having some fun with some of our new Easter toys


It was a pretty long day out at the park, and Ariel and I got pretty "tuckered out".  I just know we are going to have lots of fun times together

No comments:

Post a Comment