Monday, July 6, 2015

I AM SIX MONTHS OLD





 It is really hard to believe that I am already six  months old.  Very full of my beautiful smiles and am doing all sorts of things. My eye hand coordination is really improving a lot. When I see a toy that I want, I am getting very good at getting a  hold of it and of course, every thing I get goes straight to my mouth.  I am also reaching out for toys  that  are out of reach, and am turning over both ways in order to get what I want.  I am still more likely to turn from my tummy to my back, but can, when I want, now turn both ways. I am also scooting around on the blanket with my legs, which are getting stronger and stronger. I am still loving playing with my feet, and have a hold of at least one foot frequently. On April 30th, it was the very first day that I was able to sit balancing my self for quite a long time. I got a new toy, and it was  so interesting to look at that I forgot to fall over for a very long time.  I am sure that I am going to get better and better at this, but it is so amazing to see the world from a sitting up position.  As you can see here, I am able to hold a bottle for a little bit at least, although not taking too many bottles yet. Mommy has started trying me a little bit on some rice cereal. At first, I just let it run out of my mouth, but am starting now to "get the hang " of eating it, at least a little bit.

     Mommy and Daddy say that I am really starting to "find my voice" and am calling out louder and louder, enjoying that I can make some pretty loud noises.

     I am also very interested in chewing on this teething ring, and one of these days pretty soon, mommy is going to come in to get me in the morning, and I will have my first tooth coming in.


I am really getting Grampy wrapped around my little finger. He does love my little toothless smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment