Tuesday, July 7, 2015

MY FIRST FOURTH OF JULY

This is my very first Independence Day, and my mommy bought me the cutest new dress so I would look very patriotic for the holiday. Everyone thinks that I look really cute in this, and of course they also think I am  cute in whatever I have. We had a fun holiday at our house and we even had our very own fireworks to celebrate this event. After the holiday, mommy and grandma took me over to Fort Worth  to get some special shots to remember this holiday by.  Right now, I am teething, and have just had my first tooth come in on the bottom, so I was more interested in  chewing on the flag than waving it.

i also have a new little teddy friend to match my outfit. Don't we look so cute together.

Mommy had a lot of fun with me when we went to  the Botanical Gardens in fort worth. We walked all around and even got to go out on  a boardwalk that they have just for kids. It is a place  that I am going to have lots of fun at when I get a little bit bigger.  I especially liked the bird call display, where if you push a button, you can hear all of the kinds of sounds that birds make.  I really liked the owl and was talking back very loud at all of the sounds.

My daddy and I had so much fun at our family "fireworks" in our back yard. Daddy had just as big of a smile on his face as I did. The sparklers were my very favorite.  I am a very lucky and a very much loved little girl, and these holidays are lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment