Friday, September 18, 2015

MY FIRST MINI HAIRCUT

So today, something very interesting happened. Today, September 18th, 2015, my mommy went to get a haircut at Salon Espirit. Grammy also went along to help watch me, and after Grammy and I went to the grocery on an errand, I came back to the Salon to see how mommies hair was coming along.
I was sitting so still and watching how mommies hair was doing, when all of a sudden, someone noticed that my hair had grown a little and some tiny blond bangs were hanging down in my eyes, so all of a sudden, I was the center of attention.

Miss Yen offered to trim my little bangs and oops, here I am getting a tiny hair trimming.... my very first!


My mommy even helped me hold my head still and all of a sudden, I had a little bit of bangs. Grandma insisted on saving the hair, and she got a piece of foil and put those tiny blond hairs in the foil to save them. Miss Yen was very nice and thought I was the cutest little girl ever! What a fun " girls day out"!


No comments:

Post a Comment