Thursday, October 22, 2015

I AM ELEVEN MONTHS OLD

EVERY MONTH Grammy can hardly believe how much more grown up I am getting, and this month everybody was really amazed about one of the milestones that I reached. Also no one can miss that I am getting cuter and cuter every single day.  On October 5th, before I was even quite 11 months old, grammy came to visit,  and when I saw her come in the door, I let go of the coffee table, and walked several steps toward her all by myself.

Grammy was so excited that she called Grandpa over and I did the same thing for him. Just a few steps but lots of fun and did a good job..... felt very proud of myself, and ended the walk by clapping for myself.

I love coming over to Grammy's house and seeing my little friend, Maggie. My favorite thing to do with Maggie is to grab ahold of her blanket and to play tug of war. Maggie and I both have a lot of fun doing that and I am all smiles when Maggie is around to play with.  It has made mommy and daddy think more than once, against their better judgement, that they will be getting a dog one of these days.

I got a new little truck this month and am learning to drive it . Lots of fun, and I certainly know whose vehicle this is to drive.


It is lots of fun going to the park, and I love swinging on the swing...... smiling all of time!  I also like riding around in the woods in my stroller, and when Grammy drives fast, I say WHEEEE, WHEEEE. Of course Grammy thinks I am very smart.

Walking around with mommy on the playground, and inspecting to see what I can find  ( to put in my mouth especially)  . I still only have my four front teeth, and no sign of any new ones.  I am talking a little more t his month and there are a few words that I am saying some of the time.   I say Hi, and Mama, and Dada, and am doing lots of jargon, trying very hard to tell everybody just what I am thinking. The first thing that you know, I will be having my very first birthday party!  So hard to believe how much fun my first year has been!


No comments:

Post a Comment