Tuesday, October 27, 2015

MY FIRST NEW SHOES


 WELL  when it got down to 60 degrees and we knew that winter was coming, Mommy and Grammy decided to take me out for a shopping trip to find some special new shoes for me. I am walking pretty well now, in fact going every  where as fast as I could go, and mommy wanted to wait on the shoes until I was walking well. Anyway, off we went to STRIDE RIGHT to get the same kind of shoes that my mommy got when she was a little girl.  Of course, I found these really cute red slippers first, and although I pointed them out to everyone, they went straight to the toddler shoes. Mommy had forgotten how little girls curl up their feet as soon as you tried to get  shoes on, and you can see that it wasn't hard for me at all to make it almost impossible to get on the new shoes. finally the lady in the store who puts on baby shoes all day long helped out. There wasn't too much there in my size, but we finally settled on a little light brown pair that  had a velcro fastener which makes it a little bit easier and we took them home for me to get used to. Not sure if  I like wearing shoes yet or not  but guess I will get used to it in time. Anyway, did have a fun day with mommy and Grammy and went over to the cheesecake factory after our shopping to celebrate my new shoes.





No comments:

Post a Comment