Thursday, November 5, 2015

CELEBRATING MOMMIES BIRTHDAY

Well guess what we got to do today! It was Mommies birthday today, and of course she had a little birthday party that Daddy planned, and I was invited . 
Auntie Heather came to the party

And of course my favorite cousin Sam was there too. I really like him, especially when he makes faces at me.  I am trying to make them back at him too. Pretty funny
Mommy knows  that I am going to need some practice because it is my FIRST BIRTHDAY SOON, so I got to help her look at all of her birthday cards
I was right there to help her make a birthday wish and blow out her candles.  I was a big help


I also got to help her open up her presents, and as you can see, it only too, a moment to figure out how to do that! The first thing you know, it will be my birthday, but meanwhile, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MOMMY

No comments:

Post a Comment