Friday, October 7, 2016

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!

So here I am, a very very very special little girl and it is already my FIRST BIRTHDAY. Grandma can hardly believe that I am already growing up so fast and she and mommy have made lots of special plans for a special day. Here I am with my mommy and am amazed at all of the birthday decorations and the beautiful birthday cake that is just waiting for me to dig in to. Well Grandma had a special cake made just for me.

 Just check out my beautiful cake and all of the photos of me throughout the year.  This is going to be so much fun.

Both of my special aunts  and uncles came for the celebration, and lots of other people  too. Grandma and Grandpas were both there and my sister came too. we had fun smiling at each other.  It was a wonderful day and I had so much fun. Mommy and Daddy are so proud of me !!











No comments:

Post a Comment