Sunday, April 12, 2015

I AM FIVE MONTHS OLD

It is hard to believe that I am already 5 months old. Every single day I am more and more charming. I love smiling, and especially pass out my smiles when someone sings to me. I love the CUPPYCAKE SONG a lot and my mommy sings it to me every day. As soon as I hear it, I smile.  I am also laughing a little bit, but I make whoever wants to hear it really work a lot for it.
My mommy is still breast feeding me, and I am so relaxed when we are having meal time. She has really worked hard at getting me off to a good start and keeping me healthy. I will take a bottle from daddy or from grammy, but when my mommy is there.... no bottles for me
I am very good riding in the car, and when we go somewhere, I am really busy looking around at every thing. There are so many new things to see.  I like to talk and still do a lot of raspberries. and other sounds which are unique to baby talk
We are going out on quite a few excursions , especially since it is spring time now, and I like riding around in my stroller, and also looking all around me. I am really liking to stand up, and sometimes no one can get me to bend and sit. Practicing getting my legs strong so one of these days I will be able to stand up and walk. I also spend a whole lot of time just kicking my legs. Getting stronger every day.
Mommy and grammy took me out to the park to see the bluebonnets. Grammy got me this cute little dress and hat. Don't i look gorgeous in this. the bluebonnets are pretty, but grammy hardly noticed them.

I have lots and lots of new toys and I really like seeing them and am getting very good at grabbing them, and getting them right to my mouth. I am drooling a lot, and one of these days, I'll bet I will get my first tooth, but not yet. Everybody is watching. Mommy got me this new toy which is like a piano. When you kick it , lights come on and also so fun songs. It did not take me very long at all until I figured out how to do this, and grammy and I played with it for a long time. I am going to love this toy. I have not turned over yet, but know that one day soon, I will as I am trying very hard to get over from my back to my stomach. Watching out for that. I know that I am a very loved little girl, and mommy and daddy are having so much fun with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment