Sunday, April 12, 2015

MY FIRST ZOO DAY, APRIL 11, 2015


 Today was my very first visit to the zoo. I went with my mommy and it was her idea to go here. She also invited my big sister, and my two little nieces, Paytin and Ariel.  Grandma got to go along too, and we had some fun  there.  I got my first chance to see the gorillas and lots of other animals. When I get a little bit bigger, mommy and grammy are also going t o take me to feed the little parakeets. We are going to do this pretty soon . I think that will be fun.  Mommy loved letting me see some new  things and I smiled all day long.
 Miss Ariel also enjoyed seeing new things and was a very good girl too.
 I was so cute today, but am also "full of beans"... the beans of being two years old, grammy thinks.  I am a very good girl though with these little babies in my life and am very gentle with them. GG took this photo of Miss Paytin with t he elephant at the zoo as this is a family tradition. When I get a little bit bigger, Grammy is going to take me to the zoo again and we will get a photo of me, a little bit bigger , with this elephant.

THE END OF A BUSY DAY

All too soon it was time t o go home, but first, my mommy took me in to the gift shop, and i got to get a brand new hat which looks SOOOOOO CUTE on me. Mommy and Grammy both think I am the cutest girl ever. I am just exactly 5 months old today, April 11th, and am a really SWEETIE PIE

No comments:

Post a Comment