Wednesday, October 12, 2016

MOTHERS DAY FUN

 So here it is, already May and Mothers Day. and I am now 18 months old and running around having a great time. Grandma had been over to the Dallas Botanical gardens and saw a new area that they have just opened. It is called the SUMMER LAWN, and when she saw it, she got a great idea that it would be fun for all of us to go over and have a mothers day dinner on this lawn. Such fun!  I teamed up with cousin Sam right away and decided to check the whole place out!
 A great tree for a little "hide and seek"
 Some yummy  smelling flowers
 And a soft bed of grass to  play on, and grandma brought a big blanket for us to lay on and look at the clouds going by.

 Having fun with my Aunty heather walking around , and then she even threw me up in the air. Wow, I lost my tummy when she did that!
 After our mothers day dinner, we headed out to inspect  the park and had lots of fun. There is a brand new vegetable garden for us to look at

 Mommy let me take off my shoes and dangle my feet in the pool, and then
 We even saw a turtle who was walking right down the sidewalk
 And mommy, aunty heather and grandma were having fun  checking out the park
Cousin Sam and I sitting beside George Washington, who is one of the famous sculpting in the park for the summer.  It was a fun day, and I had a fun time at our mothers day celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment