Monday, October 10, 2016

SWIMMING CLASSES FOR GENNA

My Christmas present from Grandma and Grandpa was swimming lessons over in Fort Worth at the Emler Swimming School. Grandma thought that this would be a great way to see some other kids as well as to begin getting some water skills.  the classes began in January 2016 when I was 14 months old and ended in June. Mommy took me every week for my classes, and lots of times grandma went along and ( guess what) took some photos of me.  I really looked forward to these classes and loved the water. I learned to put my face in the water, and to even go under the water for 6 or 8 seconds. Mommy wanted me mostly to have fun, and did not push me if I seemed scared at all. My instructors were a lot of fun and there were all sorts of fun toys to play with in t he water so that I would not be scared. They also helped me begin to learn how to pull myself up out of the water at the edge of the pool, and although I did try, need to get a little bit bigger and stronger before I can do that. Here are some shots of the fun things that I did learn, and my classes were a lot of fun . Lots more to learn, but a great start on water knowledge!



 Learning to lay on my back while I am in the water

 Kick Kick Kick!!!

 Had lots of fun at my swimming classes with my mommy doing a great job watching over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment