Sunday, October 9, 2016

MY SECOND FAMILY CHRISTMAS AT GRANDMA AND GRANDPAS HOUSE


Grandma was hoping to have a lovely time for a christmas family get together and a combination of celebrating Grandpa's birthday, so the first thing you know she had a plan together and I was invited.

My cousin Sam came too, and we had a lot of fun together. He would certainly have made a good big brother.  Pretty soon, we got to open our Christmas presents, and all of us had fun doing that.


As you can see, I am starting to get the hang of how to open my presents!
Miss Paytin and Miss Ariel both came along with my big sis, and we all had a good time together.



Miss Ariel got a new record player and miss Paytin got a coloring board. Grandma and Grandpa got me my very own rocking chair from Silver Dollar City, just like they got for cousin Sam when he was a baby. Grandma was a little bit shocked when she saw what I did with my rocker, but we will see that later.

After we had time to enjoy the Christmas tree and our Christmas gifts, then it was time for Grandpa's birthday party and dinner that Grandma had made for all of us. Aren't birthdays and Christmas fun!!

Playing Princess with mommy, and then lots of fun with my nieces ( haha) and my cousin Sam. A nice day was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment