Friday, October 7, 2016

MY FIRST BIRTHDAY

As you can see, I had lots and lots of pretty packages. at first, I really wasn't sure what to do with them, but it wasn't a very long time until with a little help from my mommy, Ihad it figured out. It was so much fun pulling all of that paper out  and then finding something fun down at the bottom.  I got lots of fun things that I just love and am having so much fun with . Everyone really worked hard at finding something special that a girl one year old would like.



My gift from mommy and daddy and it is something that i really like!
Of course aunt Heather, Uncle Steve, and sammy got me my first horse.  I believe t hat many many years ago, my grandma started some trouble doing the very same thing on a birthday.

After I opened up all of my presents, it was time for my birthday crown, and to get my very own birthday cake, my first one ever.

And just like getting my presents, it didn't take very long to get the idea that this was something very good, and i was a big mess and a happy girl!
Getting a cuddle from my Grandpa Doug
and my grandma Linda

A little chat with my Auntie
And a hug from my daddy.
It was a wonderful birthday , one that was a long time in the planning and I had lots and lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment