Monday, October 10, 2016

TINY TOTS TUESDAY IN MARCH

One day in March, Grandma felt like spring was coming, and after lots of time at home after having two surgeries, decided it was time to get out and have a fun day with Grandpa and me. Anyway, she read about something called Tiny Tots Tuesdays at one of her favorite places to go, The Dallas Botanical Gardens, and off we went. 
 When we got there, we went right away to the garden where some nice ladies were painting cute things on all of the kids faces.  I did not know what to make of this when it was my turn, and the nice lady had to be VERY FAST AND VERY TRICKY to get me to hold still even a minute for my face painting.  She was pretty good though, and we got a pretty cute look.

 They even had a little mirror that I could go over to and see how my painting "turned out". Don't i look cute.

 Then we went over to the petting zoo, and i got to pet the goat and the rabbits.
 I love all of the flowers too, and tried to smell a few when I wasn't Picking them. LOL

 What a fun day with my grandma and grandpa. Guess they love me very much!!!! To the moon and back, for sure

No comments:

Post a Comment