Saturday, October 8, 2016

SOME CHRISTMAS FUN AT THE GAYLORD TEXAN


 Since i am now 13 months old, and it is my second Christmas season, mommy, daddy and grandma were very excited to get some really cute Christmas photos of all of us!   Anyway, grandma had the idea of going over to the GAYLORD TEXAN hotel because she knew that we could really get some cute family shots there. Well I really got dressed up in my best Christmas Dress and here i am sitting up on the antique horse carriage with my mommy and daddy. Don't you just think I look TOO CUTE.


 Daddy is having so much fun with me here, and he is the proudest daddy anywhere.
 My niece Paytin came along with us, and we had such a fun time looking at all of t he sights. She was giving her Gramma a big kiss here, and getting a hug!

 Can you believe that I am Paytin's auntie??? Seems pretty funny to me too, but we are having lots of fun together at  the Gaylord.

 Don't we just look so christmasy?  Sitting up on a bench together
Loving all of the colors and new things that we are seeing here! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MY FAMILY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment